Tuesday, January 24, 2012

In my bag

Someone on tumblr asked me to make a "What's in my Bag" video. I already have one on my youtube channel, but decided to do a quick update via my blog. I think it's super cool to get a peek into the purses and makeup bags of other girls to be honest. It's like getting to see into their lives which I think is pretty interesting. I also love seeing what products they use and swear by. Unfortunately, my tote isn't all that exciting, but here it is.


I swear by the Longchamp Le Pilage. This is my third one and they're an amazing carry all for all occasions: everyday, night, work, and traveling. If you're on the fence about splurging on the Large or the Medium, it's definitely worth it to me.
The third book in the Hunger Games series and my current read!
My Keys with Cupcake Keychain
My K Ring
I am absolutely obsessed with this $3 tinted moisturizer. It gives me a fabulous glow and pretty good coverage for a tinted moisturizer.
Fortunes from fortune cookies
Altoids Smalls Cinnamon Mints
Altoids Peppermint filled with my bobby pins
Ahhh this will be included in another post, it's such a fabulous discovery and such an easy way to keep bobby pins from getting lost.
Purple Stickies
Various pens and highlighters
Nikon Coolpix Digital Camera
C got me a set of these Eye Crayons for Christmas and they're amazingly pigmented. This one is my favorite especially for my waterline, lower lashline, and inner corner. It's the perfect brightener to make me look more awake!
Belle mini hairbrush
Essie Brazilliant
Bath and Body Works Pocket Bac - Brownie Mix
Coach Plaid Wristlet
House Keys
Crappy Sunglasses
Sony DSLR - A100 
TRESemme Extra Firm Control Hairspray

So that was your peek into my overally packed tote. I never realized how much I carry around in there haha. It's ridiculous. Share with me your top 5 purse must haves in the comments!

xx- Dan


2 comments:

  1. Love my Long Champ and Lilly P. planner as well. :)
    WHERE DID YOU GET THE CINNAMON ALTOIDS?!? I have been dying to find some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I think I found the baby Cinnamon Altoids at either Target or Walmart. I can only find the baby size though!

    ReplyDelete