I really don't consider myself a huge shoe girl, but looking at this picture, I may actually be a teensy bit of a shoe girl. Let me remind you that my trip to Seattle/Alaska is only 9 days, yet here are the shoes I'm packing. 8 pairs. I'm justifying this because I like to have options. While I may not have over packed my clothes, I definitely am overpacking my shoes. Sorry I'm not sorry.
(From left to right)
- Flip Flops: Women's Mossimo Lucita Gemmed Flip Flop in Rose Gold- Perfect for throwing in your carry on in case by some chance your checked bag with all the rest of your shoes gets lost, hanging out by the pool/jacuzzi, going to the spa. So many options
- Sneakers: Converse Chuck Taylor Low Sneaker in Red- Great casual option for walking around all day, excursions, and it won't matter if they get dirty.
- Sperry Top Siders: Sperry Bluefish 2-Eye Boat Shoe- Boat shoes because you're on a boat, duh. But seriously, these are the comfy classically stylish option for walking around and doing touristy things. Perfect day time cruise option.
- Rain Boots: Sperry Top Sider Women's Pelican Tall Rain Boot- Because it will be rainy, what better thing to bring than bright rain boots. Comfy, warm, and fun for any outdoor activities such as whale watching or hiking (maybe? haha)
- Slouchy Riding Boots: The most versatile cold weather shoe I'm packing. These are great to dress up or dress down. They go with everything from dresses to skinny jeans. I'm also wearing them through the airport.
- Neutral Ballet Flats: Steve Madden Kadiee in Blush- I love that these are also versatile for daytime and night time. The color is great because it's neutral and goes with so many outfits.
- Fun Pumps: Steve Madden Dejavu Pump in Gold Glitter- While these aren't practical in the slightest, they're making the trip because they're the shoes that I've been planning to wear with my birthday dress since like forever. These will also be nice to wear on the formal nights on the cruise.
- Neutral Wedges: Steve Madden Pammyy Wedges in Black Suede- Wedges are the easier alternative to pumps, but still look dressy for formal nights or going to the clubs at night. I love the black suede because they go with everything.
I love that all of these shoes offer versatility with wear. I enjoy having options to go with any outfit because I feel like shoes complete any look. Could I survive with less? Yes, of course. If I had to I would remove the Sperrys and the glitter pumps. Shoes take up less room than clothes when the pairs are separated in your suitcase, so definitely consider that. If you missed any of the previous posts, check them out below!!
xx - Dan