Thursday, February 2, 2012

January Beauty Favorites

^Yes that's me up there! I make beauty videos on Youtube. I'm still fairly new to it and only have a few subscribers, but it's one of my favorite things to do. I love sharing my reviews and opinions on products because that's how I find my products as well, from other girls doing the very same. My favorite videos to film are ironically, my monthly favorites. I'm usually pretty on top of it and this month was no exception because I had a lot to talk about. I'm not going to go into any detail because I'm definitely detailed in the video. But I will list all the products for y'all below! Enjoy and please subscribe if you like hearing me say the word, "fabulous," or listening to my fabulous Glee ringtone in the middle of the video.

  • E.L.F. Tinted Moisturizer in Beige
  • Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
  • E.L.F. Powder Blush in Candid Coral
  • MAC MSF in Semi Precious Crystal Pink
  • Ulta Eye Crayon in Birthday Girl
  • Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner in Bold Brown
  • Maybelline Eyestudio 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze 
  • Urban Decay NAKED 2
  • MAC Eyeshadows in Cork and Saddle
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Goddess
  • MAC Lipsticks in Pillowtalk and Party Parrot
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses in Peony and Rosegold
  • Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Naked

AND you'll also get to see my haircut as second day voluminous messy amazingness. Yay! :)

xx- Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment