Sunday, June 3, 2012

Baby Haul from Target and Sephora


Yesterday I took a quick jaunt to Target and to Sephora to pick up some travel-y type products. I had a gift card to Target and surprisingly I had enough money to buy the three things I had on my list (and only those items!):
I've had my eye on one skin care line for the past few months, so I finally gave in and purchased a 7 piece starter travel set. 
  • Ole Henriksen Seven Skincare Sensations- I've heard rave reviews about Ole Henriksen and was excited to pick up this set of half sizes of some of his most popular products. This line addresses hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, acne, dull skin, and large pores. It's a great value too at only $55 for $115 worth of products. You'll be seeing a review soon. 
I hope you enjoyed this mini haul of mine.

xx - Dan


1 comment: