Monday, April 16, 2012

Bedroom Inspiration

Since my first post on moving, I've grown to accept the idea since papers are signed, furniture is ordered, and moving trucks are scheduled. It is very much a reality that is happening in a little less than 2 weeks. While I'm sad to leave the bedroom I've essentially "grown up" in through all of high school and college, I'm more than ready for a change.

Almost every free moment I have, I'm online pinning and researching bedroom ideas. From the beginning of the planning I've had a very clear vision of the end result. I was advised about how dangerous this could be because it can be hard to find exact pieces to mimic the look you want and the disappointment that could ensue. If you know me even a little bit, you know how stubborn I am. When I want something, I'm pretty determined to have it my way at all costs, even if my mom is trying to rein me in. I wanted to share a few of the pictures that have inspired my vision that I've been lovingly calling "Mirrored, Monogrammed, and White."

My key components:
  • White quilted/tufted headboard
  • Solid white girly bedding
  • Simple white desk
  • Mirrored night stand
  • Mirrored chest of drawers
  • Monogrammed shams
  • Somewhere to store all of my makeup
  • White ruffled curtains
  • Ghost desk chair
  • Rose colored or Tiffany blue accents
Yes, I'm really that picky. Now you can begin to understand why my mom is about to lose her mind at me because I'm not settling at all and quite frankly my budget can't even begin to cover what my crazy mind has concocted. Ideally, I want my bedroom pictures to be "Popular" on Pinterest just kidding...yeah sort of, my priorities are quite skewed when it comes to the place I'm going to be sleeping hahaha. 

(P.S. If I happened to just randomly save the picture to my Housespiration folder on my Desktop, I won't have credit because most likely I found it on tumblr, but I do not take credit for any of the following:)

(here)

(here)





and my biggest inspiration as of recently:
I'm seriously obsessed with everything about it!

xx- Dan







No comments:

Post a Comment