Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Favorite Blog Time!!!

On my Crapberry, one of the few cool things I have is a built in "Social Feeds" app with Social media like Tweets and Facebook News Feed Updates in one screen and then the other screen is for RSS. I thought it would be pretty cool to give a shout out to those blogs that I find myself checking and refreshing my app for most frequently. I have quite the eclectic bunch of blogs ranging from the obvious beauty to lifestyle and even some mommy blogs...yep, I'm one of those girls.


  1. Cupcakes and Cashmere - If you're not reading this blog, you're crazy. Seriously Emily (we're on first name basis...jk haha) has the greatest variety of blog posts from recipes to fashion to makeup. I love seeing her blog posts pop up because it's always something new and well put together. 
  2. Sunday Morning Sugar - I think I've been reading Malori's blog for well over a year and she has never disappointed. She's well on her way to having the next Cupcakes and Cashmere type blog. Her recipes are divine and her style is so freaking cool with proof in her fashion, home decorating, and her cute DIY's. Definitely check her out if you haven't!
  3. Amarixe - Allison is one of my favorite youtubers and has one of the most consistently updated blogs. I love that there is a variation between her videos and blog posts. Her posts feature swatches, in depth reviews, nail of the days, etc. It's a definite must read for any makeup addict. 
  4. Musings - I'm a little biased since Rachel is my best friend, but her blog is one of my favorites. She is constantly posting what's on her heart and inspiring my faith all the time. She is a talented writer and has such a way with words that makes me feel like she's been reading my mind. (This is how we became so close.) 
  5. Her Late Night Cravings - Another one of my favorite Youtube channels is this fabulous pair of ladies: Jayme & Mendi. Hannah introduced me to their blog and channel and I was hooked. They have such in depth and honest reviews with a lot of laughs and fun along the way. They're great to watch and there's always something new and exciting on their blog!
  6. Dear Baby - I'm a long time reader of Melissa Jordan's, since before their first child, Everly, was born and they were really just letters to her. I've fallen in love with their family and her honest posts about life, love, and children. One day I hope to have such an optimistic outlook on my life even when it's sometimes a little chaotic and overwhelming.
  7. Carly Cristman - Carly is everything I wish I could be. She's in one word, fabulous. If you've never seen her Youtube videos, they're unlike anything I watch. They're so well edited and fashionable and amazing basically. Her blog is definitely a supplement to her Youtube channel with even more style posts, nail posts, reviews, and such. 
  8. The Kennedys Amongst the Kardashians - These ladies have one of my favorite "preppy" inspired blogs. It's so unique and there is truly something for everyone. Their outfits are always so wearable and put together and I love their little features like "Mind Your Manners Mondays." It's definitely a girly girl's paradise. 
  9. Project Baby - I think I found Kristen's blog through Dear Baby above and fell in love. She's one of the fashionable moms/pregnant women I've ever seen. It's crazy. I love reading her heartfelt posts and seeing her awesome pictures especially of her daughter, Tinsley's nursey. Oh man it's to die. I'm super stoked that she's pregnant again so I can relish in some more months of pregnancy posts. (I'm so creepy, whatever, I love mommy blogs!)
  10. Southern Gorgeous - One of my "newest" favorite blogs, but definitely not one of my new favorite girls, since I've known Em for quite a while now. She shares a makeup addiction much like mine and Hannah's and her new blog is all dedicated to that love. I'm super duper excited because I'm constantly going to her for recommendations and such!!! 
Definitely check out all of the lovely ladies above, they're worth a look for sure!!

xx - Dan

2 comments:

  1. SO honored to be included in this list :) Love you! And love your blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love you D! Thank you so much for the mention!! XX

    ReplyDelete