(From left to right)
- Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara- One of my absolute new favorite mascaras of all time, it adds fibers to the ends of your lashes to make them look seriously fake and long and fabulous!
- Jewelmint Starbound Ring- I love this rose gold unique ring. It's a definite conversation starter and adds an interesting touch to any outfit. Picture of me wearing it here. (Coupon code for Jewelmint 65% off - JM11)
- Mix No.6 Chanel Floral Wedge Sandal- These were my Easter wedges of choice and they were so comfy and easy to walk in. I got a lot of compliments on them and they're def going to be a staple spring shoe for me.
- Easter Sunday- I had a wonderful Easter spent at church, then having an amazing time with my family eating and playing baseball (in a dress mind you!). It was relaxing and great.
- Lush Cupcake Fresh Face Mask- This mask is perfect for those with acne prone/oily skin. It smells like heaven, literally like chocolate cupcake batter and draws out any impurities while softening your skin like crazy! It's a must purchase in the Lush store (not sold online)!
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny- I've never been into matte bronzers until I found this one. It's soft, smooth, and is very natural (not orange at all!!). It's also only $3!!! AWESOME!
xx - Dan