These past two weeks have been really really great, but I'm very happy to have another weekend off of work even though this one will be filled with packing and boxes. I'm definitely going to have lots of posts scheduled because I will be a little bit absent because of a jam packed work week and house stuff. I won't leave you hanging, lovelies.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in Stormy Pink- This has to be one of my new favorite pink lipsticks!! I love how moisturizing it is for a matte finish. The color looks perfect applied right out of the tube and also blended gently into exfoliated lips.
- New black hair- I'm obsessed with my new super dark locks. I'm happy to have my natural color back and how incredibly soft it is right now!
- Glitter crossbody bag/clutch- I'd include a link to this wonderful find, but I can't find it online and I want to keep this fabulous glitterful bag all to myself. ;) When I saw it, I knew it had to be mine. I'm saving it to wear for my 21st birthday with my prized red dress because it's the perfect piece to complete my outfit.
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Yellow Kitty- I love love love this creamy pale yellow. It is my go to color this week and it looks so awesome with my new tan.
- Gillette Venus Embrace in Pink- I found this razor by accident and decided to give it a whirl. This has to give my legs the closest shave in the history of the world. The five blades weren't kidding. My legs feel so smooth and burn free. It came with one replacement blade and a thing to hold it in your shower!! Definitely recommend especially for under $10!!
- Going to the Suns game- I had the privilege of going to see the Suns play the Clippers last week and it was such a phenomenal game. I'm not a big basketball girl, baseball and football are my thing, but I had so much fun.