Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Beauty Must Haves

I think one of the biggest challenges about wearing makeup in the summer is looking put together when you're feeling oh so lazy. It's only May, but we're already at over 100 degrees in Arizona, so most days I truly have no desire to even do my makeup because chances are, it will melt rather quickly.  I've found these products to be tried and true in creating an easy, but still pretty look for everyday. I will post this on Pretty Chatty as well, but in case you don't follow Hannah and I (which you should be), I wanted to post it here.
Summer Beauty Must Haves


Maybelline Color Tattoo by Eyestudio, $5 - My tried and true cream eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze stays put and makes it look like you've actually put effort into your eye makeup instead of just sweeping this on with your fingers.
Dr.Jart+ Beauty Balm, $39 - I'm obsessed with my Dr.Jart+ BB Cream. It gives me just enough coverage without being too heavy for the heat. 
Urban Decay De Slick Makeup Setting Spray, $29 - I never thought I'd swear by my Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray, but I notice a difference in my makeup when I don't use it. I spray it before I apply my makeup and after for a flawless finish all day!
OPI Spiderman Collection My Boyfriend Scales Walls, $8.50 - Love love love! I chose this polish from the new OPI Spiderman Collection because it makes me look ultra tan and it goes with everything.
Aquaphor Healing Ointment Tube 1.75-oz., $5.49 - This is my must have lip product because it seriously makes my lips so soft and moisturized when it's super dry and hot outside.
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara, $5.84 - One of my holy grail mascaras in the waterproof formula to prevent panda eyes after a long day outside keeping my lashes looking super amazing!


xx- Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment