"I'm such a slut for slutty brownies haha." - Fancy Pants
If you read my post from Saturday, then you'll know that that day I ventured onto my Pinterest "In the Kitch" board for recipes for a baby shower that afternoon. I decided that I'd ironically bake some Slutty Brownies. Slutty Brownies are named slutty because they're super easy... to make and they kind of make you feel dirty because they're so so yummy.
What you'll need:
1 Package of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
1 Package of Fudge Brownie Mix
1 Package of Oreos
1 Stick of Butter
What to do:
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees after gathering your ingredients.
2. Spray and/or line a baking dish. I used a square 9" pan.
3. Follow the instructions on your cookie mix. Add all your ingredients in a bowl and mix like crazy until you get delicious cookie dough consistency. (Taste if you must.)
4. Scoop your cookie dough into the pan and then use your hands and get messy while you spread it evenly across the bottom of the pan.
5. Bust open your package of Oreos and cover your cookie dough layer with them. I used 25 Oreos and they fit perfectly perfect!
6. Follow the instructions on your brownie mix. Again, add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix like crazy until the batter is nice and smooth.
7. Pour brownie batter over your Oreo and cookie dough layers. You'll probably need to spread it a little bit to make sure it's all even and then it will definitely get all over the sides too.
8. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes to reach wonderful slutty brownie perfection!
These were serious winners and everyone loved them. If you're looking to impress without putting in much effort, this is definitely the way to go! Of course you're welcome to make the cookie dough and the brownie batter from scratch, but sometimes you just get lazy and you want a delicious treat to share (or eat alone while watching Something Borrowed hahaha)! I hope you enjoyed, dolls.
Love you lots - Dan xx