Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Birthday Wishlist Wednesday

In exactly 17 days, I turn 21! EEEEEEPS! Can you tell how excited I am? I'm really excited. I've been counting down for months. It's so close now. I'm now in that time frame where my close family has been asking me what I want for my big 21st. As many of you know, I'm extremely indeciscive. One day I have my heart set on one thing and then the next it's something completely different. I think I've finally narrowed it down to legitimate list, however it is unrealistic and ridiculous. Oh well.

Tiffany & Co Elsa Peretti Color by the Yard Necklace

Apple iPad

Canon Powershot ELPH 320 HS

Nico and Lala Chevron iPad Cover in Coral Twist

Ray - Ban New Small Wayfarer in Yellow Tortoise

ghd Classic 1 inch Styler

Lilly Pulitzer Carded ID Wristlet in Hotty Pink Lucky Seersucker

Tiffany & Co Tiffany Twist Ring

Sigma Mrs. Bunny Essential Kit

xx - Dan



2 comments:

  1. I have a GHD straighter and it was the best purchase EVER! It is so good and I was lucky to find it on clearance at Sephora a year or so ago and it is still going strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Tiffany Twist ring!! I may just have to add it to my birthday wishlist as well!

    ReplyDelete