Thursday, May 3, 2012

Current Fashion & Makeup - spiration

Surprisingly, one of the main reasons I use tumblr so frequently is for fashion, hair, and makeup inspiration. People I follow are constantly reblogging and posting pictures of celebrities at their finest. I can't even count the number of times that I've been stumped on what to wear one day and headed to tumblr for some inspiration. Just like my "housespiration" folder on my desktop, I also have a "fashionality/beautification," one used to keep pictures of wonderfully put together ensembles and perfectly done makeup.

Since this week is so void in lengthy posts, I thought this would be a perfect time to share a few of the pictures currently peaking my interest fashion and beauty wise. I hope this helps get a sense of my style. Definitely look out on Pretty Chatty for my first Outfit of the Day post where I actually use one of my celeb fashion inspiration pictures to create a perfect springtime outfit! (Disclaimer: I have no sources/credit because as previously mentioned, most pictures are saved from tumblr/pinterest, sorry!!!)

Fashion
Blogger, Danielle Bernstein, makes casual look so put together and pretty. I absolutely adore the mint green flowy sweatshirt and think that adding that to some denim shorts in the spring is a perfect transition.

Of all the Kardashians, Kourtney is my favorite because I adore her style, spunk, and of course her lovely boyfriend, Scott. I've definitely been channeling her style in this picture by pairing neutral chinos with a loose, flowy chiffon top in a bright color.

One of my biggest fashion inspirations is the always classic, Kate. This outfit is a little bolder for her because of the super fun coral pants, but I love that it is still perfectly her with the navy blazer, white top, and gorgeous printed scarf pulling all the colors together. Light scarves are a wonderful finishing touch to an outfit especially in the spring and summer time. 

It wouldn't be a fashion/beauty inspiration post with one (or two) pictures of Lauren Conrad. I don't know how many girls wouldn't call her their style crush. I love the lovely open knit sweater paired with dark skinnies and black pumps. This outfit may be too much for daytime for me, but it's great for a night out on a dinner date, to the movies, or a get together with friends. 

Makeup
Olivia Wilde's makeup looks so natural and flawless, that's what makes it enviable. The most dramatic part of her look is the slightly winged liner, but it's so understatement with a clean face and neutral lip.

Again, Lauren Conrad, always has such fun and classic makeup. I love the update to the classic black winged liner with the usual red lips. I think the pinky/berry lips make this so much more "spring time ready." 

One of my favorite things to do with my makeup wise to make my lash line look super dark and defined just like Taylor Swift has done here. I love the look of having tons and tons more lashes than I do. I think black liner on the lash line and tight lined really makes your look so much bolder even with a simple peachy pink cheek and pinky nude lip.

I hope you enjoyed a peek into what I've been loving lately for my own style!

xx - Dan




No comments:

Post a Comment