Monday, May 21, 2012

Blog Awards: The Versatile Blogger & Liebster Blog


I don't think I've ever gotten a blog award, let alone TWO! I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by two of my absolute favorites: Emily of Southern Gorgeous & Coral of Keepin' Up With Coral and I was also nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by my best friend, Hannah of Grace Lamb. I'm so excited and honored to be recognized. :) Since the rules are relatively similar, I decided to combine it into one mega post. 

The Rules of the Liebster Blog Award
1. Choose 5 up and coming blogs to give the award to
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog
4. List the blogs you have awarded with their links, and leave a comment notifying them
5. Share random facts about yourself

The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
5. Include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination

I nominate:
 Facts:

  • I learned Italian and English at the same time and used to be able to speak Italian fairly fluently.
  • My spirit animals are Jess from the New Girl and Sophia Grace (as in Sophia Grace and Rosie on the Ellen Show hahaha).
  • I'm extremely paranoid. I am full of every what if in the book.
  • It's very rare for me to be wearing only one shade of foundation because nothing ever matches well. 
  • I dream of wearing Lilly dresses while baking in my big white kitchen in between doing laundry and cleaning. 
  • The first thing I ever baked from scratch were Red Velvet Cupcakes and those have been my signature ever since. 
  • When I can't sleep, I shop online...it's a serious problem. 
xx- Dan



2 comments:

  1. You totally deserve these awards :) You gotta teach me how to put them on the side of my page now that I've gotten both as well! Jess & Sophia Grace are probably the best people on TV, outside of the Glee kids of course. Lastly, red velvet is my FAVORITE cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I just saw this; sorry for being an unobservant flake. Thank you for thinking of me, dear. Also, Jess and Sophia Grace...totally want to be both of them. so...well done :)

    ReplyDelete